Johnstown Smarter Travel Phase 1
|Client||Meath County Council|
|Start Date||July 2013|
|End Date||Dec 2013|
Description of Works
The development occured on the following roads: Bóthar Sion (L-50555-1), Metges Road (L-5055-5) from junction with Kentstown Road (R153) to entrance of Boyne View / Millbrook /Spire View development, St. Stephens’s National school access road through Johnstown Wood development.
- Excavation Works Kerbing works
- Ducting Works
- New Street lighting works
- Landscaping works
- Tarring and Footpath Works
- Line marking Works
- Road Islands construction
- A complex traffic management plan was developed for the works by P&D Lydon Traffic Management division.
- AADT on the route of the works was approx >3,000 with high volumes of pedestrian traffic due to its proximity in housing estates.