Rosemount Girls School
|Location ||Sandyford Dublin |
|Client ||John Sisk and Sons |
|Status ||Complete |
|Start Date ||July 2011 |
|End Date ||Jan 2012 |
|Value ||€1.5 million |
Description of the Works:
- Site Clearance
- Earthworks- Bulk Dig and Fill
- Drainage and Services
- Lime Stabilisation
- Allen Block Retaining Wall Construction
- Bulk Excavation of site - Excavation of 1,800 cubes of rock and 20,000 cubes of muck.
- Construction of Olympic Standard HockeyPitch - this involved Lime Stabilisation of the Soil.
- Construction of the Retaining Allan Block Wall
- All associated Ground Works
- Laying of Ducting (4-10way)
- All kerbs and footpaths
- Deep Drainage works on the Enniskerry Road
- Works were carried out on the Enniskerry Road with an AADT > 12,000.