Roscommon Regional Water Supply Scheme - Boyle/Ardcarne Argina GWSS
|Engineer||Jennings O'Donovan & Partners|
|Start Date||March 2014|
|End Date||October 2014|
Description of the Works:
Boyle/Ardcarne Regional Water Supply Scheme
Rising main from Hughestown to Rockingham, trunk main from Rockingham to existing Ardcarne resevoir and from existing Ardcarne Resevoir to Hughestown. Works carried out along busy N4.
Arigna Regional Water Supply Scheme
Rising main from Ballyfarnon WTP to Kilronan Mountain Resevoir, the Kilronan Mountain 1000m3 Service Resevoir, distribution main from Kilronan Mountain Resevoir to Keadew and from Stonepark to Castletension, distrubution main from Kilronan Mountain Resevoir to near Derreenavoggy Td. and Rover Booster Pumping Station.
- Over 37km of watermain laid by open cut techniques and directional drilling.
- Pipe sizes range from from 125mm to 400mm diameter with 45% Ductile iron and 55% electrofusion
- Construction of new Resevoir at Kilronan Mountain (1000m3) and all assosiated mechanical and electrical works
- Construction of new Rover Booster Pumping Station
- House Connections, boundary boxes and watermeters
- All sluice valves, air valves, scour valves, PRVs, fire hydrants and chambers