Main duties will include:
- Ordering, Receiving, checking Processing incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage.
- Serving a team of workshop technicians in an efficient manner
- Dealing with retail customers at sales counter
- Liaising with service manager
- Assist inventory stock checks & monitoring of stock levels
- Management and processing of returns as required
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail and take pride in you daily duties.
- Provide a friendly efficient service both in-house and to the general public.
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a spare parts role
- Knowledge of HGV/Plant Machinery Advantageous
- Be fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience of computerised stock control and Microsoft Office Advantageous
Job Type: Full Time